Monday 5 September 2022

The Jacaranda Tree in Arroyo Town Center

This is a Jacaranda tree in Arroyo town center. In Spring, the tree is covered in blooms. Come Summer, the blooms are replaced by green leaves.
I was taking a walk in the town center when I saw the beautiful shadows of the tree. It looked like a painting on the ground. I told myself, I need to get this.

Luckily, it was siesta time. Most of the shops were closed and there were not many people around. I am sure those who were must be scratching their heads and wondering what this oriental was doing.

The closed-up pics were not impressive. I supposed it's because they didn't show the whole picture. I picked a couple of the better ones for this post.

This is the Jacaranda tree in full bloom in Spring.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: