Friday 23 September 2022

Watching The Sun Set

One of the things I enjoyed doing while on holidays recently was, watching the sun set behind the mountains. I never get tired of doing it – watching the sun set, that is. Sometimes, if I were lucky, I get treated to a light show. On this day, for a moment, I thought I might be lucky enough. But it was not to be.
Just as I thought there might be a chance of a light show, there was a surge of clouds. Very rapidly, it blocked out the sun completely.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: