Friday 30 September 2022

Digital Light Canvas

This used to be an ice-skating rink. It is now a Digital Light Canvas with a 14m tall light sculpture. It has more than 400,000 coloured LED lights hanging from the ceiling, with an interactive LED floor. 
Visitors can immerse in an imaginative world of digital art, and "interact with its elements through an unprecedented union of two highly dynamic technologies" - technologies too complicated for me to grasp. So, I will let you find out for yourself. Just follow the links below.
For more information on the Digital Light Canvas, have a look πŸ‘‰ HERE

πŸ‘‰ HERE,

And πŸ‘‰ HERE

Here's a video I took. The children were clearly entertained - and some adults too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: