Monday 12 September 2022

Balustrades

Balustrades have many functions. Apart from protecting people from falling off, or over a place, they are also used to cordon off an area, indicating the area beyond is out of bounds.

They are a common sight in Benalmadena where the terrain is very hilly. Most balconies have some sort of balustrade too.

With a little creativity in designing, balustrades come in many shapes and materials, from simple wood posts to elaborate wrought-iron spindles, for both decorative and practical purposes.

For my participation in this week’s Shadows Hunters Contest, I submit these shadows of balustrades.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: