Sunday 11 September 2022

Le Noir

After a scrumptious dinner, we were strolling along the promenade looking, and deciding where to go for a drink, when we came upon Le Noir – a restaurant/bar that offers food, drinks and live entertainment. It is a nice little place along the promenade.

However, I am not a fan of live bands. I find them too noisy. If I were to go out for a drink with a friend, I prefer a place where we can talk without having to raise our voices. But sometimes, when you are out with your friends and they suggest we go and watch a live band, or that we do something different, you go along too because you don’t want to be a wet blanket. That’s what I did.

The first act was a solo act. So the noise wasn’t too bad. The group that came on for the second half of the evening was quite good. That, together with having downed a few glasses of wine, the noise was even more bearable. All in all, it was quite a nice experience. Definitely, something different from our evenings out. And I actually enjoyed myself.

Maybe, there is a lesson here. That, once in a while do something different. Keep an open mind, and just go with the flow. You might enjoy it, and if you don’t at least you know not to do it again.

The Le Noir is open from 12 noon till as late as 3 am. They have two different groups of performers – local and international, every night. But it might be too warm to be sitting during the day. It is much cooler and nicer to be there in the evening. Plus, you get to see a beautiful view of the lights of the buildings across the river.

Some nanchos to go with the wine and the music.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - πŸ‘‰ HERE

No comments: