Sunday 16 April 2023

Cloud Spotting

There are cloud spotting communities as there are bird watching, or shadow hunting or reflection hunting communities. I guess if you find enough people interested in the same thing, you can form a community. And some members of the community take their hobby seriously.

👉 THIS is one cloud spotting community I came across on the internet.

Personally, I just enjoy watching clouds formations. Here are some clouds on a typical day in the tropics.

"A cloudless plain blue sky is like a flowerless garden." - Terri Guillemets.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: