Monday 24 April 2023

Laugher, The Best Medicine

They say laughter translates into any language and is contagious, and a day without a laugh is a day wasted. So, when possible, where possible, laugh. Your laughter might be the only ray of sunshine some people see for the whole day.

If, for whatever reason, you find it difficult to laugh at the moment, maybe the following will help to bring on a chuckle or two, or put a smile on your face at least.

It hath been thought a vast commendation of a painter to say his figures seem to breathe; but surely it is much greater and nobler applause, that they appear to think. - Henry Fielding

Every boy who has a dog should also have a mother, so the dog can be fed regularly. - Evan Esar

My brain has no heart. My heart has no brain. That’s why when I speak my mind, I seem heartless and when I do what’s in my heart I seem thoughtless. - Unknown

I think all toys should be invisible. Not only would they improve children's imaginations, but they'd also be really affordable. - Jarod Kintz

Only men who are not interested in women are interested in women’s clothes. Men who like women never notice what they wear. - Anatole France

If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank. - Woody Allen

Karma means I can rest easy at night knowing all the people I treated badly had it coming. - Unknown

It is difficult to live in the present, ridiculous to live in the future and impossible to live in the past. - Jim Bishop

Life is not a fairy tale. If you lose your shoe at midnight; chances are you’re going to walk home barefoot. - Unknown

It is easier to be a lover than a husband for the simple reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day than to say pretty things from time to time. - Honore de Balzac

Journalism largely consists of saying ‘Lord Jones is Dead’ to people who never knew that Lord Jones was alive. - Gilbert K. Chesterton

Marriage is popular because it combines the maximum of temptation with the maximum of opportunity. - George Bernard Shaw

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: