Saturday 8 April 2023

Blooms From The Flower Dome

In the Flower Dome, temperature is maintained at between 23C to 25C. Hence it is eternal Spring at there. Any time you decide to visit, you will find that there are plenty of flower blooms.

The Flower Dome is truly awesome. If you are a floral photographer enthusiast, you will definitely be spending quite a bit of time in there. I still remember I was so awed during my first visit. The place is truly amazing and definitely worth a visit.

Here are some of the blooms you will see in there. I checked the photos with Google Image and that's how I came up with the names. Let me know if there are any errors.

Delphinium elatum

Abutilon
Dichroa hydrangea
Fushia
Impatiens
Melaleuca fulgens
Tree peony

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: