Friday 14 April 2023

Garden Surroundings

The Gardens by the Bay sits on 101 hectares of reclaimed land in the Central region of Singapore. It is Singapore’s premier urban outdoor recreation space, and a national icon. It is Singapore’s pride and joy.

Work in the number one tourist attraction in Singapore is always in progress. As such there are always new additions to the garden, a new event, a new display, or something you hadn’t paid attention to in previous visits.

In this way, they encourage visitors to return. I have been there quite a few times, and I am still discovering corners of the garden which I didn't know existed.

Here are some pictures of the gardens from my visits.

The this the cloud forest dome

The Marina Bay Sands Hotel across the garden
The dragonfly pond
The top of the flower dome
I think these are called plantains.
The Kingfisher Park
Unknown flower
The OCBC Skyway

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: