Monday 7 August 2023

Wacky Humour

Life is short and transient. Like the passing cloud, we are here one moment, gone the next. They say the most wasted of all days is the day which one has not laughed. So, Laugh and be merry. Don’t take life too seriously.
It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice-cream sandwiches. - Daniel Handler

No one should ever expect happiness from marriage. A few quiet moments, perhaps, if one is lucky...and an occasional day that doesn't incite you to murder. - Lili

When you are dead, you don’t know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid. - Unknown

I told my dentist my teeth are going yellow. He told me to wear a brown tie. - Rodney Dangerfield

I’m very polite by nature, even the voices in my head let each other finish their sentences. - Graham Parke

Too many couples marry for better or for worse, but not for good. - Unknown

It is better to be beautiful than to be good. But... it is better to be good than to be ugly. - Oscar Wilde

A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. - Robert Frost

If I saw you hitch-hiking, I’d smile and return your thumb’s up, just for you doing such a great job of being a positive roadside influence. - Jarod Kintz

I am at that age where my mind still thinks I am 29, my humour suggests I am 12 while my body mostly keeps asking if I am sure I am not dead yet. - Unknown

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. - Albert Einstein

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof. - Rodney Dangerfield

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: