Tuesday 1 August 2023

New Moon

I saw the new moon for the second time whilst on holiday in Benalmadena. Roger and I were on the balcony, having a drink after dinner when we noticed the new moon.

For the next week or so, we will see it as it rises about an hour later each night and move away from us until it disappears from view again.

The moon was barely visible in the first picture.

The moon disappearing behind the Sierra de Mijas. The star above the moon is Venus.
One last shot before the moon disappeared for the night.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: