Monday 21 August 2023

Witty Humour

An aphorism is a short saying that is intended to express a general truth. Some Aphorisms come with a pinch of humour, which makes them more appealing to the masses. A humorous quote not only teaches you a lesson, it also helps you to develop your wit and sense of humour, while putting a smile on your face.

Enjoy today's selection of humorous and witty quotes. They are funny, and at the same time, there is quite a bit of truth in them.

I matured when I realized that not every situation needs my reaction. Sometimes you just have to leave people to do the dumb shit they want to do. - Unknown

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. - Albert Einstein

If a man sits down to think, he is immediately asked if he has a headache. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

He who’s always blowing a fuse is usually in the dark. - Franklin P. Jones

I am an agnostic; I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of. - Clarence Darrow

His acrid words turn the sweet milk of kindness into curds. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like. - Jane Austen

A good mood is like a balloon … one little prick is all it takes to ruin it! - Unknown

The road to success is filled with women pushing their husbands along. - Lord Thomas Robert Dewar

When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet. - Stanislaw Lec

I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am. - Samuel Johnson

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned. - William Congreve

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: