Sunday 13 August 2023

Afternoon Walk

Taking walks is my way of ensuring that I have enough exercise. I used to jog, but with age, jogging is too hard on the knees for me. So, I walk instead. Luckily, I have a very nice walk route. However, once in a while, I will take a different route for a change of scenery.

This is one such day. I took a diversion from my usual walk route. This route has more greenery… more trees and plants in the wild.

"It’s better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction." - Diane Grant

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: