Wednesday 10 January 2024

Photos From My Walk

I have used the same route for my walks for so many years, it has become a habit. I will automatically head for the route when I go out for my walk, even when I already have in mind to take a different route. It is as if my feet have a mind of its own.

Anyhow, this is one of those days when I took a diverted route on the way back from my afternoon walk. And here are some photos I took along the way.

Walking alone is not difficult but when we have walked a mile with someone then coming back alone, that is more difficult. - Unknown

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: