Monday 22 January 2024

Cheeky Humour

Laughter translates into any language and is contagious. Laugh and the whole world laugh with you. When people are laughing, the world will be a better place. And what the world needs now is laughter, lots of it.

Take a look at today’s selection of humour. Remember the ones you like and go make your friends laugh.

Dear Alcohol, we had a deal, you were going to make me funnier, sexier, more intelligent and a better dancer. I saw the video, we need to talk. - Unknown

Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control.. - Diana Jordan

It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by that time I was too famous. - Robert C. Benchley

If God consistently sent lightning bolts in response to bad doctrine, our planet would sparkle nightly like a Christmas tree. - Philip Yancey

There is nobody as irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have. - Don Herold

Someone dying asks if there is life after death. Yes, comes the answer, only not yours. - E. L Doctorow

It’s all right letting yourself go as long as you can let yourself back. - Mick Jagger

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. - Charles Schulz

Children are the most desirable opponents at Scrabble as they are both easy to beat and fun to cheat. - Fran Lebowitz

If it were not for the company of fools, a witty man would often be greatly at a loss. - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Boredom is my worst enemy. It’s killed a lot of my friends, but it won’t get me. When I get bored, I go risk my life somewhere. - Larry Niven

I don’t think jogging is healthy, especially morning jogging. If morning joggers knew how tempting they looked to morning motorists, they would stay home and do sit-ups. - Rita Rudner

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: