Tuesday 2 January 2024

Walking

Walking has many advantages over other exercises. It is free, requires no special equipment or training, and is a safe, low impact workout with a low risk of injuries and accidents. You can walk at any time of the day, at a pace you are comfortable with. You can walk alone or with company.

Some photos from my afternoon walk.

I do not know where this rooster came from. It appeared along the walk path one day, and I saw it for a couple of weeks or so. After that, it mysteriously disappeared and was seen no more. I wonder if someone made chicken curry out of it.
"The sovereign invigorator of the body is exercise, and of all the exercises walking is the best." - Thomas Jefferson

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: