Saturday 16 April 2022

Beers

I will drink anything. However, I have a slight preference for beers over the other alcoholic drinks. You can’t drink wine or hard liquor like you drink beer. You will get drunk in no time, whereas you don’t get drunk on beer so easily. And if you have a long evening, or a long period of time socializing, it is better to stick with beer.

I don't have a preferred beer. I usually ask for what the establishment's best selling beer - pilsner, lager, draft, craft... I drink them all.

I am not an alcoholic. I only drink of special days. Luckily for me, every day is a special day.

If I am with company who drinks beer, we usually go for what they call a 'tower'. Having a leisurely drink and chat with good friends is one of the simple pleasures in life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: