Thursday 14 April 2022

Reflections On A Lake

“The way we reflect the world around us is the direct reflection of the world within us.” - Anonymous

The bridge over the Dragonfly lake is one way to go to the Gardens by the Bay. On top of the bridge one could capture some very scenic pictures of the lake and the surrounding. People who uses this bridge can’t help but stopped to take some pictures.

It was here that I took these pictures of the lake reflecting the water fountain and the trees on the edges of the lake. Unfortunately, the weather was a bit dull on the day of my visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: