Friday 22 April 2022

Macro Flowers

“Instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers, why not gather your own bouquet.” - Unknown

I like to take photographs, to capture the beauty of things and scenes. By right, I should be very interested in photography techniques. But I am not. Too lazy to learn. Maybe, if I had realise my interest in photography in my younger days, things might have been different. But, I am now too set in my ways, too laid back to start something new. So, a digital camera with automatic functions is good enough for me. And now of course, there is the phone camera which takes decent pictures too.

Recently, I bought a new phone and the phone camera has a macro function. I have been playing around with it, taking macro pictures of flowers. Here are some of the results. What do you think?

Beautiful dahlias and a sunflower.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: