Tuesday 19 April 2022

Flowers

"People only send me flowers when I’m ill, or in a hospital when I’m too distracted to enjoy them. And how sad that the day I receive the most flowers I won’t even see them. Who needs flowers after you’re dead?" - Unknown

How true and how sad! So, before that happens, here are some flowers for you.

These flowers are tropical and perennial.

Costus Woodsonii aka scarlet flag

Frangipani
Jasmine flowers
Arundina graminifolia aka bamboo orchid
Lantana flowers
Caesalpinia Pulcherrima aka peacock flower
Yellow bells
I don't know about the rest. If you know what they are, please enlighten me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers! ![16.jpg](https://images.ecency.com/DQmSVWomJvpa1p3uMTZi6T118jsvfXR2UJ38p8QVmAz21Sd/16.jpg)

No comments: