Thursday 7 April 2022

Reflections

"The beauty you see in me is a reflection of you." - Rumi

It was an area I am not very familiar with. I was having a wander to see what was there. The buildings in the area looked new. On their facades are reflections of the other buildings. So, each building had the reflections of another. If I had more time, I would have move around a bit more to take better shots. Unfortunately, I got a text from my friend saying that he had arrived at the meeting place. So, I fired off a few quick shots and rushed to meet up with him. These are the best ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: