Monday 4 April 2022

Shadow Hunters

"The sun has but half a meaning without the shadow it casts into the ocean of the world." - Thomas Lloyd Qualls

We were in the restaurant. We had placed our orders and were waiting for the food to arrive. My can of beer arrived first. It was sitting there and I noticed the shadow it cast. That gave me an idea for my Shadow Hunters Contest. I asked my friend to create some shadows with his hands. He gamely obliged and here are some of the results. We were just warming up to the game when our food arrived, and we had to abandon the game.

This was the shadow that started the game.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: