Wednesday 27 April 2022

Afternoon Walk

I was planning to take a look at a park I hadn’t been before. Unfortunately, recent weather has been rainy and unpredictable. So, I had to put off the visit to another day when it is bright and sunny. Meanwhile, I had to stick to my usual walk route.

This was the weather yesterday - dull and grey. If it remained like that, it is not so bad. But, Singapore is a small island in the tropics, the weather can change in a couple of minutes - literally.

This is my regular walk route/path.
I can't remember what this is. Someone mentioned it's name to me once. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name now.
The head of a monitor lizard out of the water. There are quite a few of them in the canal.
Here's another one returning to the canal. It's in the center of the photo.
Exercise stations along the walk path.
A big majestic tree. It must have been quite old.
On the way back from the walk, I made a slight detour, through a park. There is a lot of building going on in this part of the park. Most of the park is closed off.

A pavilion in the park.

Exercise stations.
Another pavilion.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: