Saturday 2 April 2022

Wine Connection

Wine Connection is a chain of wine shops and wine-themed bistro restaurants.

It is stated on their website that - “Established in 1998, Wine Connection has since grown the number of wine retail shops, and diversified into the full-service restaurant business by introducing the integrated retail wine shop - restaurant concept.”

They opened their 13th outlet in February this year. So, they must be doing well.

Over the years, I have been to a couple of their outlets. Recently, a friend suggested dining in their outlet in the down-town area. I liked the place so much that when a couple of my friends initiated a meet up, I suggested we go down town to the Wine Connection outlet. A friend from the eastern part of the island was joining us, so it is a very central location to meet.

We had a great evening. Nice wine, nice food at a reasonable price, and nice company.

I like the spacious outdoor seating.
These were some of the food we had. There were a couple of other items, but they were across the table and it would be awkward to be taking pictures of them when people are beginning to eat.

We ordered a cold cuts platter to start.

A chilli pizza.
A crab meat cake. I took the photo after the others had taken their share.
A very drinkable Semillon Sauvignon Blanc
Their kitchen and bar area.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

No comments: