Sunday 24 April 2022

Random Shots

I like this picture. I was trying to take a picture of the clouds. But this fence was in the way. That gave me the idea to take a shot of the clouds through the fence. I must confess the picture didn’t actually turned out to be what I imagined, but it was, nevertheless quite an interesting picture to me. I guess I was secretly proud of myself for this little creativity. The result was secondary.
This is actually a door mat at a friend’s place. I find the coloured dots interesting, and couldn’t resist taking a shot of it.
This is actually a table top. The tiles/design interest me. Hence, I took a shot of it. Personally, the design would be too much for me – too ‘complicated’, distracting. I would prefer a simpler/plainer design and colour.
"A picture is the expression of an impression. If the beautiful were not in us, how would we ever recognize it?" - Ernst Haas

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

No comments: