Thursday 12 January 2023

A Cloudy Afternoon

It was one of those tropical, warm, humid and cloudy days. The humidity in the tropics can be stifling, for those who are not used to it. This has been a common complaint from overseas visitors. They claim the humidity is so thick they can cut it with a penknife. That is how bad it is for some.

Anyway, I was out on my afternoon walk, when I saw the lovely clouds in the sky. They were low rain clouds with some rather grey patches. However, it was quite breezy and the clouds were moving very quickly. That assured me that I would not be rained on.

I am glad I had my camera with me. Here are some shots of the spectacular clouds and their movements that day.

“There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.” - Gilbert K. Chesterton

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: