Tuesday 3 January 2023

Do Not Feed The birds

There is a $500/- fine for feeding the pigeons. People either do not know that, or they simply don’t care. Maybe they think they can get away with doing it and never get caught. Whatever the reason, people are still feeding the pigeons.

Perhaps, they think they are being kind by feeding the birds. But it is not enough to want to be kind. You must have common sense enough to know what is acceptable, what is not. Otherwise, your kind heartedness is nothing but thoughtlessness.

If this happens in their own backyard, then it is fine. However, this is a public place. The mess – bird droppings and the leftover food left behind after the feed is unsightly and unhygienic.

One person, a recalcitrant in another part of the island was fined 3,000 dollars. I am not being mean, but I think that person deserved it – especially when I think of, or have to walk past the mess left behind after the feeding in my block.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: