Sunday 29 January 2023

A Raining Afternoon

This was on the fourth day of the Lunar New Year. It was still drizzling after having drizzled the past three days. It was one of the longest rainy periods I could remember. Anyway, failing to get a snack indoors at the food court, my friend and I went out to see if the rain had stopped. There was still a light drizzle.

We decided to head for the cafe in the ArtScience museum. They were busy too. But we didn’t have to wait for long before a table became available.

I had a mushroom Quiche and a cup of tea. It was just what I needed. The Quiche was very nice and the hot tea warmed the body somewhat.

After the snack, we had a quick tour of the lower levels of the ArtScience museum. We didn’t actually see what was on exhibit. We were going somewhere else to meet up with some friends.

Grey skies, and drizzles.

A mushroom Quiche and a pot of hot tea.
Some art exhibits.
The center of the ArtScience museum.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: