Tuesday 17 January 2023

NBCB - Nothing But Cheese Burger

A couple of days ago, I was out and about with a friend. It was time for dinner and we were deciding what to eat. My friend said he had a craving for a burger - 'nothing but cheese burger'.

I thought that was great. I hadn't had a Big Mac or a double cheese burger for a while. We will look for a McDonald's joint. They are everywhere. I asked my friend where he would like to go for his burger. He said Orchard Central. Orchard Central is one of many shopping malls in the Orchard Road belt of malls. It was a short distance from where we were, and we could both do with some walking.

McDonalds are always on the ground level or basement levels, where there are many eateries. But instead of heading there my friend headed for the escalators. As we wandered up the floors I thought my friend was taking me shopping window (he loves that). We did look in some shops.  Up on the fourth floor, my friend announced, here we are, NBCB - Nothing But Cheese Burgers. It was then that I realized what he meant when he said he wanted nothing but cheese burger.

He was full of praise for them, having eaten them a couple of times. He is a foodie. I am not. A Big Mac would suit me just fine. But since he wanted to have NBCB and we were already there, I had to give it a try and see what it was like.

I will tell you the differences between them burgers. The main difference is the price. Of course, the burger is bigger and there are a bit more ingredients in them. To a foodie, there are burgers and there are burgers. To a non foodie, a burger is a burger.

Here are some photos from my visit to NBCB - Nothing But Cheese Burger.

A cheese burger with fries, an order of bacon and a beer amounts to $30.90 SGD or $23.50 USD. What do you think? I think I will go for 3 set meals at McDonalds, or Burger King.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: