Wednesday 25 January 2023

Dinner In Chinatown

I met up with some friends from overseas for dinner in Chinatown last night. My first time out in the Lunar New Year.

No pictures of the food because we were so caught up in catching up, I completely forgot about taking pictures. But they are here for another week, so I am sure there will be other opportunities.

I arrived slightly earlier than the appointed time. So, I took the opportunity to have a quick look around and take some pictures of the Chinese New Year decorations and lights.

Here are a few of the shots I took. As you can see from the pictures, it was a wet evening. In fact, it has been raining for the last three days. Luckily, it was only a very light drizzle at the time.

Every year, there are decorations and lights in Chinatown during the Lunar New Year. I had meant to go down and take some pictures after they put up the display. But one thing lead to another, and here we are. If I am lucky, and if I am in the area again before they take the lights down, I will take a few more pictures of the decorations.

The first picture was before the lights came on.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: