Monday 30 January 2023

Monday Blues

Do you suffer from Monday blues? What are Monday blues anyway? Monday blues is a term used to describe the negative feelings you had on a Monday. After a two day break, some people dread going back to work – especially if they do not like their job.

People who like their job usually do not have Monday blues. In fact, they look forward to going back to work.

Although it is not a medical illness, Monday blues are very real. I suffered badly from it in my younger days. Luckily, that is all behind me.

If you do suffer from Monday blues, understand that it is better to face up to it and get on with the day instead of dragging yourself about and feeling gloomy. Anyway, here is some humour to help you get over your Monday blues. Have a laugh, relax and tackle the week head-on.

The following images are taken from Facebook pages, and Whatsapp messages.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

2 comments:

Voo Shining Stone said...

I see no way to Follow you!! ????? smile

Vincent said...

If you stroll down the page, at the bottom of the right hand side, there is a 'Follow' button. 😊