Monday 22 July 2024

Cheeky Humour

Humour and laughter are the antidote to a stressful life. When possible, where possible, laugh. It may not add years to your life, but it will surely add life to your years.

If you are having one of those days where you are finding it hard to laugh, have a look at the following. Maybe that will bring on a chuckle, or a smile at least.

Not everyone realizes this, but if you clean the pile of receipts out of a purse and stack them together, it makes a teeny tiny book about why you’re broke. - Unknown

Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep. Whoever sleeps long, does not sin. Whosoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer! - Marin Luther

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man. - Lana Turner

You can safely assume you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do. - Anne Lamott

Some people have a wonderful presence, others, a wonderful absence. - Unknown

I live in my own little world. But its OK, they know me here. - Lauren Myracle

Men marry because they are tired; women because they are curious; both are disappointed. - Oscar Wilde

In its purest form, dating is auditioning for mating (and auditioning means we may or may not get the part). - Joy Browne

I changed all my passwords to ‘incorrect’. So whenever I forget, it will tell me that my password is ‘incorrect’. - Unknown

It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice-cream sandwiches. - Daniel Handler

I found a money-back guarantee on a beauty cream. Rushed down to the store. They took one look at me and paid me in advance. - Phyllis Diller

Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning, all you need is two Hearts and a Diamond. By the end, you wish you had a Club and a Spade. - Aunty Acid

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: