Thursday 4 July 2024

Cloud-spotting

Clouds, propelled by the wind, float across the sky, looking very much like cotton wools, forming all sorts of shapes and sizes. Somehow this always fascinates me. They can be quite spectacular if the light hits them at the right angle at the right time of day.

On the balcony, I had a clear view of the sky outside. Sometimes, I got lucky and was rewarded with some absolutely beautiful cloud formation or light shows.

I caught the following recently. It is not the most beautiful thing I have seen, but it was still interesting to watch the clouds float across the sky. Cloud-spotting is never dull.

“Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water. Or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” - John Lubbock

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: