Saturday 6 July 2024

Night Shots of Arroyo

Some photos of Arroyo in the evening. I took these on an evening when I was on the way home after dinner.
This Benalmadena train station.
The statue of the ‘Waiter of Arroyo’.
One of the many roundabouts in Arroyo. This one is just in front of the train station and the beginning of the main street.
The shops are not too busy in the evenings.
The restaurants do brisk business especially during the weekends.

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: