Thursday 25 July 2024

Out And About in Arroyo

Roger and I go out for walks at about half past three in the afternoon, or half past two if we were going for a longer walk. Walking through the streets and side streets and alleys, I got to know the place better.

At this time of the day, the place is usually very quiet. It is siesta time – from 2pm to 5pm. Most shops are closed. There are not many people about nor many traffic on the roads.

I will snap a few photos when something catches my eye. Here are some photos of the plants and flowers around the place.

The flowers and plants add a bit of colour to the place and refreshes the spirit a bit in the hot summer sun.

A household's plants. Generally, Spanish people love plants.
A fruitful lemon tree in somebody's courtyard.
“When we walk, we coordinate movement of our arms, legs, and torso. Hundreds of calorie-burning muscles come into play – not only the muscles you'd expect, such as legs and arm muscles, but also internal muscles such as the psoas.” - Frank Lipman & Mollie Doyle

Click on the photo to see the bigger picture.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: