Sunday 21 November 2021

A Mammoth Project

g) The clips of the glass shelf corroded some time ago, and I have been looking to replace the clips. I want to use back the same holes on the wall, so I need clips with single screws. Most shops I go to do not have anything like that. There was a shop that has bigger clips with two screws. Those are no good for me.

Eventually, a friend alerted me to them on an online site when he was looking for something else. They were not the same clips as the previous ones. But I think they will do nicely. Since, the said friend was ordering some stuff from the site, he added the clips to his cart. That was mighty nice of him.

The day of reckoning came. I am glad the screw size is the same. One thing with ordering stuff online. You never know what arrives. Anyway, all fits nicely and it was quite straight forward putting up the shelf.

And what was so mammoth about that? Nah, that was just click bait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: