Friday 19 November 2021

Reflections

Life is only a reflection of what we allow ourselves to see and be. - Trudy Symeonakis Visotsky

Joining the Reflection Hunter Community in another hunt for reflections.

These are mirrors mounted above the display hall – where there is a display of crystals. The permanent display of the crystals is part of an attraction of the Cloud Forest. There was a brief mention of how the crystals were formed and came to be.

It was rather dark in there, as crystal caves should be, which led me to think the mirrors were used for adding some light to the place. It wouldn’t be very appropriate to have too much electricity in there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: