Sunday 7 November 2021

Dinner For Three

A friend of mine and I have our birthdays in November. A mutual friend of ours suggested that we go to his house and he will cook dinner for us as his way of celebrating our birthdays.

That sounded like a good idea and we all agreed. My friend is a great cook.

This was the menu for the evening.

Fried chicken - Vietnamese style
Fried pork with black fungus in red rose fermented soy sauce.
Chinese spinach with oyster sauce and ‘Hua Tiao Jiu’ (rice wine)
Pork ribs and herbal soup.
That was plenty of food for three. All the dishes were nice and very tasty. They went very well with a bowl of plain white rice. We ate as much as we could.

After dinner, there were fruits, birthday cakes…

and red bean soup with herbal ingredients.
There was also a bottle of white wine. One friend had one sip, and the other had a glass. So, I ended up having the rest of the bottle, as we sat and chatted until half past ten in the evening.
It was another lovely evening with good friends and great food. I had never eaten so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: