Saturday 27 November 2021

Neighbourhood Cats

There are quite a few cats in the neighbourhood. I think they are strays, but they are not wary of people at all. So, I wonder.

On my way out for my afternoon walk, I saw this white and grey cat resting on the steps. I stopped to take a picture of it, expecting it to scurry away. But it didn't. It studied me with eyes alert but didn't move. It's a beautiful cat.

One and a half hours later, when I returned from my walk, the cat is still around. It has move a metre from where it was, and was grooming itself. I snapped a few more shots of it and leave it to its grooming.
What I admire about cats is that they don't seem to have a care in the world. Eckhart Tolle, the visionary spiritual teacher, call them Zen masters. It easy to understand why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: