Wednesday 10 November 2021

Wednesday Walk

It is coming to the end of the year. Very soon, it will be the rainy season. Taking walks will not be as convenient and as routine.

As you can see, the sky is rather grey. There will be many more days like this.

Anyway, here are some pictures of plants and flowers along my walk route.

A monitor lizard in the canal. There are at least two, if not a family of them in the canal.
These are Viburnum dilatatum
Ti plants or Codrylin fruitcosa
I don't know what these berry-like looking fruits/plants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: