Thursday 14 March 2024

A Bit Of Gardening

My Epiphyllum Oxypetualum, also known as 'Queen of the Night' was getting on. I have had it for over a decade. It was time to do something about it. So, I cut four branches which had shoots growing from them and replanted them. Epiphyllum Oxypetualum are very hardy plants and the shoots, once settled into the new environment, should start to grow. We shall see how it all goes.
I also re-potted two sansevierias. Sanservierias are also known as ‘snake plants’ because of the shape of their leaves. A friend gave them to me because he has too many. The pots they came in were a bit on the small side, and were in bad shape. The plants seemed to have outgrown the pots. So, I thought it was time to re-pot them. Sansevierias are also very hardy plants. They should also do all right once they settle down in their new environment.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: