Thursday 21 March 2024

A Dip In The Pool

It has been a very warm week so far – warm and humid with cloudy, sometimes partly cloudy skies. Luckily there was a constant breeze, making it more bearable. Temperatures range between 34C to 35C. On days like these, a dip in the pool is a very welcome idea.
This is the pool I go to – at the Choa Chu Kang sports complex. Senior citizens get to use the pool for free.
As you can see from the picture there was hardly anybody there on this day. But it is not always like this. Sometimes there are classes of students taking swimming lessons. That can be a bit noisy and distracting. So, I pick a time when the pool is usually quiet, to go – mid-day and when there are no swimming classes. In this way, I sometimes get to share the pool with two or three others only.

I try to go to the pool twice a week. It is part of my keeping fit regiment. The rest of the week, I go for walks.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: