Friday 15 March 2024

A Blast From The Past

A collection of Singapore scenes from the past. Images are courtesy of Facebook Pages ‘The Long and Winding Road’, and ‘Heritage SG Memories’ and '十里之外'.

A cobbler mending shoes on the five-foot-way.

Letter writers. In those days, immigrants who are illiterate went to letter writers to help them write letters home - for a fee of course.
A very popular book store until the mid-eighties – if my memory serves me right
Raffles Hotel

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: