Tuesday 26 March 2024

Flowers

Beautiful flowers. Some of them are from the flower dome, and some of them are from the garden surroundings. With the help of Google lens, I was able to identify them. If there is any inaccuracy, do let me know. Justicia brandegeana
Thunbergia grandiflora aka Bengal clockwise skyvine
Bamboo orchid aka Arundina graminifolia
Clivia miniata, aka nata lily or bush lily
Petrea volubilis vine
Kangaro paw flower
Tuberous begonias
“Don’t strew me with roses after I'm dead. When Death claims the light of my brow, no flowers of life will cheer me. Instead, you may give me my roses now!” - Thomas F. Healey

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: