Saturday 16 March 2024

Dark Skies

We are coming to the end of the monsoon season. If this week’s weather is any indication, I would say the rain is behind us. But for the month of February, we have been getting a fair bit of rain in the afternoon.

These dark skies were taken when I was out for my walks. Sometimes, I was able to avoid getting rained on, sometimes, I wasn’t so lucky.

Dark skies viewed from my window. On days like these, I get a day off from my walks.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: