Thursday 28 March 2024

The Canal

This canal runs along my walk route. It is home to fishes, tortoises, turtles and a few monitor lizards. Occasionally otters showed up splashing in the water. Herons stand patiently on the edge of the canal waiting for fishes to come close. Sometimes, egrets could be seen pecking into the water. I have spotted kingfishers on occasions. Somedays, teenagers and men were seen fishing. So, there is plenty of life going on in, and out of the canal. The canal, with all the beautiful flowers and plants along the walk path adds up to a beautiful and interesting walk route.

Some photos from my walk the other day.

I saw three monitor lizards on that day. One of them had a big fish in its mouth.
A heron waiting on the side of the canal for fishes to come closer.

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: