Tuesday 5 March 2024

Flowers In The Dome

Lovely flowers in the dome. It is an eternal spring in the flower dome. Hence, any time you happen to drop by, you will be greeted with all sorts of gorgeous blooms. Here are photos of some of the blooms taken from my visit. With the help of Google lens, I was able to identify them. If there is any inaccuracy, do let me know.

Callistephus chinensis

Blue lily
Candle lurkspur
Curcuma sessillis
Globba wintii
Pentas butterfly
Pentas lanceolata
Stellar pelargonums
White siam tulip
Phoeny
“If you want the flowers in your garden to be glorious and to smell good, you must risk an occasional stink.” - Unknown

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: