Tuesday 12 March 2024

Tulip Flowers

These photos of tulip flowers were taken last year at the Tulips Flower display in the Flower Dome last year. Every two months or so, the Flower dome organizes a flower display of the flower in season. This keeps visitors interested and encourage returns to the flower dome. If you joined their membership and become a ‘Friend of the Gardens’, you have free entry to the Flower dome.

I have long thought that Tulips originated from the Netherlands. It looks like I was very much mistaken. According to a sign at the flower display, the origin of the tulips “… goes back and into Kazakhstan, following in the footsteps of nomadic tribes that trekked through mountains of Central Asia. It is believed that tulips first appeared in the wild at these mountains, and were then introduced to Turkey.”

These photos were taken with my cell phone. I think they turned out quite nicely. What do you think?

You can click on the picture for a better view.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ BLOGGER ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate them, do recommended the blog to them. Cheers!

If you are on Facebook, drop by and take a look at my Facebook Page - 👉 HERE

No comments: