Tuesday 5 October 2021

Golden Pothos

I was not feeling very energetic. So, instead of going for my afternoon walk as is my wont, I thought I would do some 'gardening.'
My golden pothos were growing a bit wild and messy. They need a trim. A couple of them that were not growing well need to be re-potted.
I will nip off the extension. If you see closely, you will have noticed, I have already nipped it once. I might replace the old plant with a younger plant in my next exercise.
For some reason, one of the young plants wasn't growing well. It was replaced.
There, they all look neater after a trim.
And that was my afternoon activity yesterday.

As usual, I leave a few cuttings for the next exercise - to replace the older ones. They look good as they are. The problem is I have to remember to change the water, or it might attract mosquitos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and is interested in earning crypto currency you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins. You can use my referral link if you want - https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01

No comments: