Friday 15 October 2021

Limbang Park

I have walked past this place a few times. Recently, I thought I would explore it a bit. A plate said it is Limbang Park. It is only a small park. I guess, designed for the nearby residences when they feel a need to get out of their flats for a bit of fresh air.

There is a swinging bridge, a children’s playground, and a sort theatre place – for events I guess. Oh yes, and a jogging/walk path. There were a few youths about skateboarding. But otherwise it is a nice, quite little park. Perhaps because it was afternoon and still quite warm.

A jogging/walk path.
A swinging bridge.
A slide at the children's playground.
Lovely fan palms.
I don't know what these palms are called. Quite a few varieties of them.
A variety of spider plant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ BLOGGER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for stopping by. Follow me if you find my posts interesting. If you know of anyone who might appreciate these posts, do share the link with them. Cheers!

If you are a blogger and are interested in earning crypto coins, you might want to check out the Hive blockchain. It is a social media that pays tokens for your posts, which you can then convert to crypto coins.

You can use my referral link https://ecency.com/signup?referral=netizen01 if you like.

Let me know if you do sign up, I will come by and lend some support. Or, if you have any problem understanding how it works, feel free to ask me.

No comments: